Selezionare la lingua

  • CAUTION: Do not ingest battery—Chemical burn hazard.

  • This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.

  • Keep new and used batteries away from children. – If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.

  • If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.